Friday, November 20, 2015

Greetings from the Canadian Stratosphere....Again!

Hello friends,

This time I am 31K feet (9448m) in the sky, flying Etihad Airlines over Eastern Canada. In a few short hours, I will be in Greenland airspace. Sweet. After almost two years of planning, I am on the plane to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. I feel pretty good. It was hard saying goodbye, but a) it isn't forever--a year will pass quickly, and b) I am still on Earth in the Solar System, and not on an exoplanet in Andromeda. Simmah donn nah!

Rereading my last blog entry, I note that when I made the post about Moke the Cat, unbeknownst to me, he had already passed away. When I got off the plane in Anchorage, my mom had left me a message that he had to be put to sleep.  Not sure how so much love and goodness can be fit into such a small and fluffy package as Moke, but it was. Like my James said, Moke is certainly sitting on a perch in Heaven, being his quiet, observant self. <3

At the risk of getting all Ellie May Clampet up in it, I post these pictures of this Business Class sky adventure thus far:









No comments:

Post a Comment